How to Stop the Job Search Pain and Get your Life BackTM
Do you experience these issues?
- Failure to attract interviews...
- Spending way too much time on the job boards, sending resumes into a black hole...
- Sitting back and waiting and feeling like you'll never find a job...
- Feeling frustrated and depressed because your job search isn't hitting the mark...
- Too much procrastination, distraction and excuses that inhibit you...
- Not focused on really essential marketing and networking activities...
- Feeling anxiety caused by random activities and lack of response....
You can waste so much of your time, money and energy on a job search that misses the bull's-eye by a mile.
My name is Neil Cooper and I am a Certified Career and Life Coach. I teach Executives, Managers and Business Owners how to find the RIGHT CAREER RIGHT NOW. I am launching a one of a kind job search success webinar to accelerate your job search. In just FOUR SHORT WEEKS I will teach you to:
- Greet each day more motivated and engaged in the job search
- Play the job search game bigger than ever before
- Build the "know, like and trust" factor that gives you a distinct advantage with recruiters
- Establish a highly visible personal brand so that the kind of company you want to attract notices you
- Develop an organized and orderly networking routine to have a bigger impact on your network
- Find the right companies, get informal introductions into your target companies, get more interviews and land a job with the right company right now
- Communicate effectively the valuable knowledge, skills and expertise you offer
- Experience more contentment and peace of mind; operate from strength and confidence
At the unbeatable price of just $395 this series offers:
- Two private coaching sessions with Neil...A $200 value...Two half-hour coaching sessions to address your initial issues and finalize your personal marketing plan
- Four 75 minute group coaching sessions with Neil...A $350 value...Five and a half hours of group coaching with live Q and A and access to notes and audio of each class
- Four custom Small Group Meetings...To develop and vet your personal marketing plan
- Written Pre-Assessment to ensure the classes specifically address your individual needs
- Bonus 75 minute group coaching session "In Depth Networking: How to find the Hidden Jobs"
- Opportunity to purchase up to three additional one-hour individual coaching sessions with Neil...at less than half price...Normally $200 per hour, offering with webinar registration for $97 per hour.
Total Value of Services is $950
Why Choose Us?
Unlike any other job search webinar series this program is personalized, customized and tailored to where you are in your job search right now.
- Personal Attention...No other job search program offers one-on-one time with the coach
- Fast Track Learning...Four short weeks from start to finish to master the key elements of the job search
- Find A Job Faster...Accelerated job search means finding a job one month faster which saves you big money
- Expanded Network...Through the Small Group Process you will develop close ties with fellow job seekers who will offer support, encouragement and help with your personal marketing plan
Who Should Attend?
- Executive and Management level job seekers
- Career Changers
- Business Owners seeking to jump start and improve business
- First time job seekers
- Stay at home caregivers seeking to reenter the workforce
Course Sequence...Over 10 Hours of Personalized Instruction
- Complete Written Preassessment
- Initial one-on-one Coaching Session with Neil via phone or Skype to customize the program
- Group Coaching Session One: Vision and Objectives-Write out your career destination so you know where you are headed and develop a crystal clear purpose and direction
- Group Coaching Session Two: Personal Brand-You'll work on Marketing Presence aka personal branding to help distinguish you from the competition
- Group Coaching Session Three: Marketing, Networking and Selling Strategy and Activites-You'll develop your personal list of virtual and in-person networking so that time managment becomes an asset and you avoid porcrastionation, distraction and excuses.
- Group Coaching Session Four: Implementation-Written Marketing Plan fully customized and ready to implement-What best practices will get you results? Select from a list of best practices you will effectively do to accomplish your objectives.
- Bonus Group Coaching Session: Networking-How to do it Effectively. What are my goals? What is my strategy? Do I need more networking connections? How do I network online? How do I find the hidden jobs? How do I get informal introductions into target companites?
- Plus Four Small Group Meetings and training video
- Second one-on-one Coaching Session with Neil to finalize Marketing Strategy
Coaching Question and Answer
What is Executive Career Coaching?
Professional Career Coaching is a unique and rapidly growing profession. Coaches
follow a process that allows clients to set and achieve specific goals and address
conditions or transitions that are happening in their lives right now. Coaching is a
profession with a board of governors, guidelines, standards of conduct, and a
code of ethics.
The most powerful and successful
people on the planet work with coaches to ensure continued success, however
professional coaching is accessible to everyone at every stage of life.
Who is Career Coach NJ?
NJ,headed by Neil cooper, is an Executive Career and Life Coaching Practice located in Rockaway
NJ. Our mission is to empower people who want to:
- Align their careers with their personal values
- Make a genuine difference through work
- Achieve and maintain their desired lifestyle
Coach NJ provides career coaching with a special emphasis on life coaching
What is unique about Career Coaching?
“Our chief want in life is somebody
who will make us do what we can.” Ralph
provides direction, a
road map for success.
helps you understand who you are, appreciate why you are unique and name your
primary purpose in life, specifically in work.
My coaching process enhances creativity and fosters innovation.
motivational and creates momentum. You create a vision
of your ideal life and in so doing you uncover how it can actually become
- You develop
a strategy and you
discover what it will take to get what you want.
identify and remove barriers to
growth in yourself and your environment.
collaborate with a nonjudgmental person who will encourage honest
conversation about daily challenges so you can
build the career and identify the company that will attract outstanding
What is it like to work with me?
I employ a coaching method called Core Energy Coaching that promotes excellent results in any environment. It supports
your desire to make a contribution through work, the organizations you belong
to, and in the world of family, friends, and associates.
My job is to help you be the very
best you can be and inspire and champion you.
I get you to do things beyond what you thought you could do, and help
you come from a place of confidence. I
challenge you to focus time on what you want to do and on solutions.
You design a plan based on your agenda. Coaching takes what’s inside and translates
it into outer goals that you accomplish step-by-step.
I work one-on-one, in-person, via Skype or telephone, and
in small groups in a confidential manner to help you gain direction, eliminate
self-imposed limitations, understand the rules of career planning and job
search process, and increase self-confidence so you can better energize your
world and those around you.
Why can’t I just do this myself?
Actually, you can. The real question is, how does the process
and result improve if I hire a coach? In
working with Career Coach NJ you will find that in addition to the basic
coaching model you will:
- Begin to infuse your
unique purpose and passion into every facet of your career
- Learn key skills which
will make you thrive including emotional intelligence, energetic
leadership, vibrant communication, relationship building, time management and
- Learn how to play the career
game bigger and experience a high level of engagement and
- Develop a viable
marketing presence aka personal brand to distinguish you
from your competition
- Control a high anxiety process and
feel valid again
- Find the Right Career
How can I learn more?
more please call (973) 445-4200 or visit www.careercoachnj.com.
Neil Cooper is a graduate of iPEC coaching in Shrewsbury
NJ. He is a Certified Professional
Coach, Energy Leadership Coach, and a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic
Coaching sessions are customized to meet your
current needs and goals and are meant to find solutions for immediate needs as
well as long term objectives. They are
approximately 1 hour each; we meet at agreed upon intervals; and there are
agreed upon assignments in-between coaching sessions.
For FREE Instant Access Register Below
It is obvious from interacting with Neil that helping people expand their knowledge, employ successful strategies and become more fully realized individuals is his passion.
Neil is about helping people achieve their full potential. I heartily recommend Neil to anyone who is looking to get more out of life.
Neil has been a great support system and wealth of knowledge for me...His insight helped me take this huge undertaking step by step, chipping awat at all I faced and made it much more manageable.
Brought to you by:
Certified Coach & Mentor
Career Transition and Leadership
Graduate of iPEC Coaching in Shrewsbury NJ
Everyone is a leader—either by choice or by default.
Whenever you interact with anyone else (and yourself) you are leading.
So the question is not “Will you lead?” but rather “How well will you lead?”
(c) 2012 – 2014
- Thriving in a Complex World
- As the business landscape becomes increasingly more complex companies have a powerful need for talented people to navigate current programs and problems as well as create and innovate the future.
- VIP Intensive Coaching
- The VIP Program provides you with the wisdom on how to set up and implement your job search. You will learn best practices and a success system to achieve the results you are looking for.
- Reinvest in Me - Making a Difference
- Our mission is to empower people who want to align their careers with their personal values and make a genuine difference through work
- Group Coaching Registration Page
- The quality of your career search is in direct proportion to the choices you make now. When you opt to carefully plan and then make a conscious choice to act on your plan you will find your dream job.
- Webinar Registration Page 2
- Sales page 2 for May Job Search Success Accelerator webinar
- Visionary 1-on-1 Career Coaching and Mentoring
- Make a quantum leap in the results from the existing job search with a 1-on-1 coaching partnership. Establish a success strategy for your future. Nothing is more potent than personal training.
- FREE STRATEGY COACHING MENTORING SESSION
- Accelerate your career search and land a job. Receive expert coaching, guidance, and feedback from a successful career coach. Discuss career goals; Analyze your search and where you want it to be.
- Book Neil As Your Next Speaker
- Speaking Engagements Page
- The Benefits of a Written Plan
- How many of you have taken the time to put together a written plan for your business and job search, and then analyzed the most effective ways to implement it?
- Prioritize Your Time and Get Great Results
- What kind of challenges are you having putting together all the monthly, weekly, and daily activities required to accelerate your job search.
- Landing a Job Is Not That Important
- I have noticed a significant trend among my clients. There is a huge difference between the ones who are genuinely dedicated to landing a job and those who are merely interested in it.
- How to Reach Out to People When You Fear Rejection?
- During the career search we will have to make calls that can feel overwhelming. We know how important it is to connect with strangers to build strategic alliances,
- How to Recover From the Networking Blues
- Networking is an essential ingredient to a successful job search and keeping a business consistently filled with new prospects and clients.
- Leadership and Career Assessment
- The Assessment is attitudinal and based on an energy/action model. It differs from personality assessments as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label.
- Ace Your Next Interview
- At the beginning of my workshops I introduce myself to the audience and endeavor to build rapport in the first minutes of the presentation.
- Time Management is a Huge Problem
- Time management is the huge problem even in a structured work environment, and the job search is not a structured environment unless you make it so.
- How Does Your Website Portfolio Fit into the Marketing Plan?
- A website portfolio can be an invaluable tool in creating a marketing presence. It becomes a valuable asset as you get further into the process.
- I deeply appreciate the testimonials provided by actual clients.
- Contact Form
- contact form
- Strategies to Build Your Network
- Networking is the key to finding a new job. Networking has always been a fact of life in business and today it is the single most effective way to find your new career.
- How Does Your Website Portfolio Fit into the Marketing Plan?
- A website portfolio can be an invaluable tool in creating a marketing presence. As you begin the job search and start a business, it is not one of the first steps to take.
- How Am I Doing With My Job Search
- Ed Koch, ex-Mayor of NYC, would famously shout out to the world, “How I am doing?” It’s a great question and one all job seekers should be routinely asking themselves.
- Events Page
- The latest live and virtual events on the Career Coach NJ Calendar.
- Climbing Higher in Your Career
- Welcome to a new work week. How will you set yourself up for enjoyment and success? Organize a calendar and plan your activities to fulfill your career and personal objectives.
- How to Beat the Job Search Doldrums?
- Playing the career game at a high level is a strenuous path. It is more like the stock market with its substantial ups and downs than a straight line to success. It’s easy to get “depressed”
- Questions that Encourage Engagement and Organization in the Job Search
- As a coach I ask a lot of questions. I also listen very carefully to hear what a client really means by engaging all my senses and reading in between the lines.
- Mastermind Groups
- Are you seeking support in your job search or business development? Bruce Schneider, founder of iPEC Coaching school states, “Develop a support system. You don’t succeed in life alone.”
- Bold Steps to Outstanding Leadership
- People currently occupied in any aspect of building a career face tests that can seem overwhelming. Leadership skills make a decisive difference to your successful performance;
- First Steps to Create a Great Marketing Profile
- A high profile marketing presence is a key to an exceptional career search. It is a vital part of the marketing plan because it builds the chemistry known as the “know, like, and trust” factor
- Education is not a luxury; It is a necessity!
- A recommendation for job seekers is about continuing education. Employers are seeking educated and skilled executives and managers with high level of expertise and know how to apply it on the job.
- A Personal Brand Will Help You Thrive
- It is important to have a marketing profile that clearly tells the story about you, your career, and your aspirations. It takes some time to develop and yet it is well worth it.
- You are Unique? How will you show it?
- You are unique! How will you show it? Personal branding is a key ingredient to a successful job search. You cannot keep your knowledge, skills, and talents a secret and find a job.
- The First Step You Must Take to Find a Great Career
- To effectively perform your job search at a high level it is essential to clearly define your career objectives. Without identifying your objectives it will substantially prevent finding a position
- How Do Other People Make You a Success?
- Today let’s talk about the importance of bringing positive influences into your life, and specifically let’s talk about who you associate with.
- Opportunity Doesn’t Knock Until You Invite It To
- People want more employer responses, more interviews, more informal introductions, and more intelligence about how to make great contacts to create the opportunity they deserve.
- The Number 1 Most Important Career Skill Is
- The number 1 most important career expertise is dynamic communication skills. Whether you are talking 1-to-1 with your boss, engaged in a group meeting with peers,
- The Most Important Communication Skill is
- At school we’re not taught very much about listening. Most of the time is focused on writing and other forms of communication, and yet we spend much more time listening than we do writing etc.
- Silence is Golden
- The practice of listening is basically being silent and still simultaneously. When listening intuitively you are not thinking about anything;
- Making a Difference With Your Career
- How to make a difference with your career? We are responsible for our accomplishments. Fully commit to finding your unique mission you raise the chances of experiencing dramatic success
- Influencing Others
- In all areas of life bringing a positive energy and a highly engaged spirit is inspirational and motivational.
- Your Leadership Mindset is Paramount to Success
- Success in the business world requires genuine dedication. Especially in today’s economic environment being an effective leader is not a job for the faint hearted.
- The Most Important Leadership Quality
- The most important leadership quality is fearlessness. It is embracing our inner strength, confidence, and tranquility.
- Success with Your LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn continues to be an extremely important career tool. It is a great way to demonstrate your leadership skills and how well you have developed as an executive.
- Fear and Mindfulness in Your Career
- Everyone is a leader - either by choice or by default. Whenever you interact with anyone else (and yourself) you are leading.
- Social Media and Building Your Movement
- Social media is a multi-faceted and integral part of business whether you are building a business or enhancing a career.
- On Being an Influential Leader
- A leader’s influence has everything to do with their way of being. In order to establish strong personal relationships and team collaborations it requires advanced management knowledge and skills.
- Health Wellness and Leadership
- I enjoy practicing many aspects of health and wellness in my daily life. The idea of sports, exercise, and good nutrition is almost as near and dear to me as breathing.
- Networking Makes All the Difference
- Networking makes all the difference in finding a job, achieving powerful results on the job, and in improving our personal lives.
- Personal Branding and the Pain of Childbirth
- In the summer of 2012 I begin to develop my personal brand in a manner that would establish credibility with my target audience.
- The Essence of Networking
- Focus on removing the obstacles to success. One of those important obstacles may be the lack of a clear understanding and appreciation of what networking is;
- A Good Example of Bad Leadership
- Rarely do we get to see a public exhibition of bad leadership such as we recently witnessed in the U.S. Congress.
- High Unemployment High Vacancies Are You In-demand
- There is a growing group of executives and managers who are chronically churning from job-to-job often as contractors or part-time employees. It is a painful way to live economically and emotionally
- Damn New Year’s Resolutions: Achieve Freedom in 2014!
- It’s the New Year and we’re setting goals, making affirmations, offering promises, and committing to new actions.
- The Most Important Action You'll Do Today
- I encourage people to play the career game at the highest level that they are capable of at the moment. I implore them to follow, “Neil’s No Procrastination Rule.” “If it’s a priority do it now.”