Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: June
CareerCoachNJ.com, Cooper Leadership Coaching LLC provide website features and
other products and services to you when you visit or shop at CareerCoachNJ.com,
use Career Coach NJ products or services.
Career Coach NJ provides the Career Coach NJ Services subject to the
By using Career
Coach NJ Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
document is a Contract (hereinafter called “the Contract”) between [The Scheme
Member] and [The Market Participant].
Contract sets out the terms and conditions upon which the [The Scheme Member]
is prepared to provide services as contemplated by the Basic Commitment (being
the Principles and Rules of Operation of the European Energy certificate
System; the EECS Rules, previously known as the PRO) to [The Market
with the Domain Protocol
of Production Devices become eligible to receive EECS Certificates under a
specific EECS Scheme by contractually committing themselves with the Member
responsible for the relevant Domain (under that Member’s Standard Terms and
Conditions) to comply with the Domain Protocol. The Registrant will also be
subject to applicable legislation. In case of conflict between the Domain
Protocol and the terms and conditions the former shall prevail.
party shall contribute to the implementation of this Contract, to the extent
that both parties shall provide each other without delay all necessary
information required by the application of this Contract. If the operation of a
production device of [The Market Participant] no longer conforms to the
reported information, [The Market Participant] shall inform [The Scheme Member]
immediately about the change.
Scheme Member] issues EECS Certificates by using an electronic registry. [The
Market Participant] shall arrange, at his own cost, the necessary information
technology architecture and interfaces which [The Market Participant] needs in
order to use the EECS Registration Database. [The Market Participant] shall be
responsible for sufficient data security relating to the use of the EECS
Registration Database. [The Scheme Member] has the right to change the IT
prerequisites for the use of the EECS Registration Database. [The Scheme
Member] shall inform [The Market Participant] in writing at least 30 calendar
days prior to the implementation of material changes. In urgent cases changes
can be made without prior
[The Scheme Member] shall then inform [the Market Participant] in writing as
soon as possible after the change has been made. [The Scheme Member] shall
inform [The Market Participant] [x] days in advance of planned unavailability
of the EECS Registration Database. [The Market Participant] shall be informed
of other unavailability preventing the use of EECS Registration Database as
soon as possible. [The Scheme Member] has the right to prevent or restrict the
use of the EECS Registration Database service by [The Market Participant] if
there is misuse of the system or if [The Market Participant] has not fulfilled
its contractual obligations.
Market Participant] shall at all time act in accordance with the provisions of
the Domain Scheme of the relevant domain. A Scheme Member is not liable for
losses incurred by [The Market Participant], unless the Scheme Member has acted
negligently. If [The Market Participant] suffers a loss due to a negligent
action of a Scheme Member, [The Market Participant] must direct the claim for
compensation against the negligent Scheme Member only. The AIB,
Members of AIB or their representatives are not liable for the actions of the
negligent Scheme Member. [The Market Participant] has a duty to do everything
possible to limit the extent of the damage. If [The Market Participant] does
not implement adequate measures to limit the extent of the damage, compensation
may be reduced. Any damage, loss, cost or expense incurred by [The Market
Participant] shall be limited to ten thousand (10,000) Euros per incident.
Scheme Member] or [The Market Participant] discovers an error in issuing,
of an EECS Certificate, the other party shall be informed as soon as possible.
there is an error in the course of issuing, redeeming or processing of an EECS
Certificate or an error due to any unauthorized access to or malfunction of an
EECS Registration Database, the Scheme Member and [The Market Participant]
shall co-operate and use all reasonable endeavors to ensure that no unjust
enrichment occurs as a result of the error. If there is an error, the EECS
Certificates held in [The Market Participant]’s account may be withdrawn or
amended by the Scheme Member. If not enough certificates have been issued, the
IB will issue the certificates as soon as it receives the correct information.
If it transpires that the data in any Scheme Certificates is inaccurate
(whether or not through an act or omission of the Registrant of the Originating
Production Device), the Scheme Member is entitled to – provided that such
Scheme Certificates are, at the time of such withdrawal, in the “Transferable
Account” of that Registrant – withdraw those Scheme Certificates, and other
Scheme Certificates of the same type.
from Scheme Membership
Scheme Member]’s right to serve as the Scheme Member for an EECS Scheme in the
related Domain expires [The Scheme Member] has the right to transfer the
Contract to a new Scheme Member. If there is no new Scheme Member, [The Scheme
Member] has the right to terminate the Contract. [The Market Participant] has
no right to receive any refund of the paid contractual fees. If the [Scheme
Member] stops serving as Scheme Member for an EECS Scheme [The Market
Participant] has the right to retrieve its data.
of the Contract
Market Participant] is in breach of the Contract, including his obligation to
pay the fees to the [Scheme Member], the [Scheme Member] is entitled to stop
issuing, redeeming or otherwise processing certificates.
case of force majeure, the parties have the right to restrict the services
given to each other. Cases of force majeure are deemed to cover any events
which the parties could not have prevented through reasonable caution and which
make the services impossible or impair them essentially or make them financially
or otherwise unreasonable. The parties shall inform each other of the
occurrence of force majeure as well as of its end without delay.
of the Contract
EECS Rules require that the Domain Protocol [of the relevant country] be
amended, the parties agree to make all the required changes to this Contract in
order to make it coherent with the Domain Protocol.
of commercial or sensitive nature shall be treated as confidential information
by both parties. Disclosure of such information requires prior written consent.
and Termination of the Contract
party may assign this contract only with the written consent of the other
party. Such consent cannot be withheld with undue reason. Each party may,
however, without consent at any time assign this contract to an affiliated
company. Each party can terminate this contract with one month’s written
arising out of this Contract shall be settled according to national law,
national jurisdiction and national courts.
Date: June 18, 2013
Brought to you by:
Certified Coach & Mentor
Career Transition and Leadership
Graduate of iPEC Coaching in Shrewsbury NJ
Everyone is a leader—either by choice or by default.
Whenever you interact with anyone else (and yourself) you are leading.
So the question is not “Will you lead?” but rather “How well will you lead?”
(c) 2012 – 2014
- Thriving in a Complex World
- As the business landscape becomes increasingly more complex companies have a powerful need for talented people to navigate current programs and problems as well as create and innovate the future.
- VIP Intensive Coaching
- The VIP Program provides you with the wisdom on how to set up and implement your job search. You will learn best practices and a success system to achieve the results you are looking for.
- Reinvest in Me - Making a Difference
- Our mission is to empower people who want to align their careers with their personal values and make a genuine difference through work
- Group Coaching Registration Page
- The quality of your career search is in direct proportion to the choices you make now. When you opt to carefully plan and then make a conscious choice to act on your plan you will find your dream job.
- Webinar Registration Page 2
- Sales page 2 for May Job Search Success Accelerator webinar
- Visionary 1-on-1 Career Coaching and Mentoring
- Make a quantum leap in the results from the existing job search with a 1-on-1 coaching partnership. Establish a success strategy for your future. Nothing is more potent than personal training.
- FREE STRATEGY COACHING MENTORING SESSION
- Accelerate your career search and land a job. Receive expert coaching, guidance, and feedback from a successful career coach. Discuss career goals; Analyze your search and where you want it to be.
- Book Neil As Your Next Speaker
- Speaking Engagements Page
- The Benefits of a Written Plan
- How many of you have taken the time to put together a written plan for your business and job search, and then analyzed the most effective ways to implement it?
- Prioritize Your Time and Get Great Results
- What kind of challenges are you having putting together all the monthly, weekly, and daily activities required to accelerate your job search.
- Landing a Job Is Not That Important
- I have noticed a significant trend among my clients. There is a huge difference between the ones who are genuinely dedicated to landing a job and those who are merely interested in it.
- How to Reach Out to People When You Fear Rejection?
- During the career search we will have to make calls that can feel overwhelming. We know how important it is to connect with strangers to build strategic alliances,
- How to Recover From the Networking Blues
- Networking is an essential ingredient to a successful job search and keeping a business consistently filled with new prospects and clients.
- Leadership and Career Assessment
- The Assessment is attitudinal and based on an energy/action model. It differs from personality assessments as it is not intended to label a person and have them work well within that label.
- Ace Your Next Interview
- At the beginning of my workshops I introduce myself to the audience and endeavor to build rapport in the first minutes of the presentation.
- Time Management is a Huge Problem
- Time management is the huge problem even in a structured work environment, and the job search is not a structured environment unless you make it so.
- How Does Your Website Portfolio Fit into the Marketing Plan?
- A website portfolio can be an invaluable tool in creating a marketing presence. It becomes a valuable asset as you get further into the process.
- I deeply appreciate the testimonials provided by actual clients.
- Contact Form
- contact form
- Strategies to Build Your Network
- Networking is the key to finding a new job. Networking has always been a fact of life in business and today it is the single most effective way to find your new career.
- How Does Your Website Portfolio Fit into the Marketing Plan?
- A website portfolio can be an invaluable tool in creating a marketing presence. As you begin the job search and start a business, it is not one of the first steps to take.
- How Am I Doing With My Job Search
- Ed Koch, ex-Mayor of NYC, would famously shout out to the world, “How I am doing?” It’s a great question and one all job seekers should be routinely asking themselves.
- Events Page
- The latest live and virtual events on the Career Coach NJ Calendar.
- Climbing Higher in Your Career
- Welcome to a new work week. How will you set yourself up for enjoyment and success? Organize a calendar and plan your activities to fulfill your career and personal objectives.
- How to Beat the Job Search Doldrums?
- Playing the career game at a high level is a strenuous path. It is more like the stock market with its substantial ups and downs than a straight line to success. It’s easy to get “depressed”
- Questions that Encourage Engagement and Organization in the Job Search
- As a coach I ask a lot of questions. I also listen very carefully to hear what a client really means by engaging all my senses and reading in between the lines.
- Mastermind Groups
- Are you seeking support in your job search or business development? Bruce Schneider, founder of iPEC Coaching school states, “Develop a support system. You don’t succeed in life alone.”
- Bold Steps to Outstanding Leadership
- People currently occupied in any aspect of building a career face tests that can seem overwhelming. Leadership skills make a decisive difference to your successful performance;
- First Steps to Create a Great Marketing Profile
- A high profile marketing presence is a key to an exceptional career search. It is a vital part of the marketing plan because it builds the chemistry known as the “know, like, and trust” factor
- Education is not a luxury; It is a necessity!
- A recommendation for job seekers is about continuing education. Employers are seeking educated and skilled executives and managers with high level of expertise and know how to apply it on the job.
- A Personal Brand Will Help You Thrive
- It is important to have a marketing profile that clearly tells the story about you, your career, and your aspirations. It takes some time to develop and yet it is well worth it.
- You are Unique? How will you show it?
- You are unique! How will you show it? Personal branding is a key ingredient to a successful job search. You cannot keep your knowledge, skills, and talents a secret and find a job.
- The First Step You Must Take to Find a Great Career
- To effectively perform your job search at a high level it is essential to clearly define your career objectives. Without identifying your objectives it will substantially prevent finding a position
- How Do Other People Make You a Success?
- Today let’s talk about the importance of bringing positive influences into your life, and specifically let’s talk about who you associate with.
- Opportunity Doesn’t Knock Until You Invite It To
- People want more employer responses, more interviews, more informal introductions, and more intelligence about how to make great contacts to create the opportunity they deserve.
- The Number 1 Most Important Career Skill Is
- The number 1 most important career expertise is dynamic communication skills. Whether you are talking 1-to-1 with your boss, engaged in a group meeting with peers,
- The Most Important Communication Skill is
- At school we’re not taught very much about listening. Most of the time is focused on writing and other forms of communication, and yet we spend much more time listening than we do writing etc.
- Silence is Golden
- The practice of listening is basically being silent and still simultaneously. When listening intuitively you are not thinking about anything;
- Making a Difference With Your Career
- How to make a difference with your career? We are responsible for our accomplishments. Fully commit to finding your unique mission you raise the chances of experiencing dramatic success
- Influencing Others
- In all areas of life bringing a positive energy and a highly engaged spirit is inspirational and motivational.
- Your Leadership Mindset is Paramount to Success
- Success in the business world requires genuine dedication. Especially in today’s economic environment being an effective leader is not a job for the faint hearted.
- The Most Important Leadership Quality
- The most important leadership quality is fearlessness. It is embracing our inner strength, confidence, and tranquility.
- Success with Your LinkedIn Profile
- LinkedIn continues to be an extremely important career tool. It is a great way to demonstrate your leadership skills and how well you have developed as an executive.
- Fear and Mindfulness in Your Career
- Everyone is a leader - either by choice or by default. Whenever you interact with anyone else (and yourself) you are leading.
- Social Media and Building Your Movement
- Social media is a multi-faceted and integral part of business whether you are building a business or enhancing a career.
- On Being an Influential Leader
- A leader’s influence has everything to do with their way of being. In order to establish strong personal relationships and team collaborations it requires advanced management knowledge and skills.
- Health Wellness and Leadership
- I enjoy practicing many aspects of health and wellness in my daily life. The idea of sports, exercise, and good nutrition is almost as near and dear to me as breathing.
- Networking Makes All the Difference
- Networking makes all the difference in finding a job, achieving powerful results on the job, and in improving our personal lives.
- Personal Branding and the Pain of Childbirth
- In the summer of 2012 I begin to develop my personal brand in a manner that would establish credibility with my target audience.
- The Essence of Networking
- Focus on removing the obstacles to success. One of those important obstacles may be the lack of a clear understanding and appreciation of what networking is;
- A Good Example of Bad Leadership
- Rarely do we get to see a public exhibition of bad leadership such as we recently witnessed in the U.S. Congress.
- High Unemployment High Vacancies Are You In-demand
- There is a growing group of executives and managers who are chronically churning from job-to-job often as contractors or part-time employees. It is a painful way to live economically and emotionally
- Damn New Year’s Resolutions: Achieve Freedom in 2014!
- It’s the New Year and we’re setting goals, making affirmations, offering promises, and committing to new actions.
- The Most Important Action You'll Do Today
- I encourage people to play the career game at the highest level that they are capable of at the moment. I implore them to follow, “Neil’s No Procrastination Rule.” “If it’s a priority do it now.”